Our private practice is based on the whole-person care concept, which considers both your physical and mental needs. In our integrative approach, we aim to reduce barriers, optimize patients’ health, quality of life, and the clinical outcomes across the cancer care continuum.
We also wish to empower people to become active participants before, during, and beyond cancer treatment. We work alongside you to make your experience less stressful and more in alignment with your life so that your unique needs and circumstances are addressed.
Besides the comprehensive medical treatment at a very high level, our model advocates the use of integrative therapies. These can support the individuals’ physical ability in coping with the side effects of cancer and its treatments as well as supporting recovery and overall wellness.
We also offer many creative resources that address the emotional and spiritual issues raised by a cancer diagnosis, offering opportunities for healing on all levels.
We follow this concept by:
- Listening to your needs and goals, providing a compassionate and supportive ear.
- Empowering you to better manage your care, including supporting you in getting other treatment opinions.
- Assisting you in coping with your disease and side effects.
- Giving you the possibility to engage in creative activity during the treatment in the practice to reduce stress and anxiety and to providing more relaxation and comfort.
- Educating and supporting you in selecting and accessing appropriate, evidence-based complementary therapies to assist your healing on all levels.